The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Agile Coach, Baltimore, MD
Our client is seeking a Agile Coach for a Contract to Hire opportunity Baltimore, MD.
- Establish strategy and approach to transform customer software development from a traditional SDLC methodology to Agile methodology.
- Lead the development and execution plan to support the transformation to Agile methodology, including development of processes, templates, artifacts, training materials, and lessons-learned.
- Lead the efforts of developing Agile software engineering and management best practices, metrics, and audit practices.
- Manage corporate wide Agile software engineering support across customer organization.
- Conduct Scrum team training, retrospective workshops, Lean software development workshops for infrastructure teams.
- Establish Agile PMO function and an architectural recommendation review function.
- Develop Agile/Scrum processes, including analysis of existing processes, elicitation of requirements from subject matter experts, and application of industry best practices and standards.
- Analyze and articulate complex subject matter via white papers and presentations, enabling the ease of comprehension by customers and all stakeholders.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of customer’s lifecycles, standards, and supporting processes and practices.
- Ensure HIPAA violations do not occur within the program by taking a proactive role in the constant vigilance and rigor to emphasize HIPAA compliance throughout all levels of the program (systems, personnel, and data). To be fully aware of all PHI/PII within their respective program and how it is protected. Provide continuous training to ensure all staff understand and can execute their role in HIPAA compliance. HIPAA compliance is to be prioritized over project schedules. Working with their program security lead, ensure all required safeguards are in place. Require and support developers’ use of secure coding practices (as applicable to program SOW). Be fully conversant (and ensure staff are trained) on breach notification procedures for your program.
- Bachelor’s in Science, in Business, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related discipline with 14 years’ experience across multiple IT disciplines including architecture, infrastructure, applications, and security.
- 12 Years with Masters in related discipline; 9 Years with PhD in related discipline; 18 Years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in leading and managing large Agile programs and projects, including extensive experience in managing software development and system deployments.
- Minimum of 4 years’ of experience in conducting Agile transformation and Scrum team training.
- Certification as Scrum Master (CSM).
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have experience in dealing with all levels of executives.
- Experience with and understanding of doing business with the federal government.
- Ability to understand technical legacy systems and associated component functionalities.
- Experience with enterprise architecture, application planning, and deployment.
- Experience leading efforts to prepare life cycle documents, including Use Cases, Requirements System Design Alternatives, System Development Plans, Detailed Design Specifications, and Implementation Plans.
- A solid understanding of SSA operations.
- Certification as Agile Coach.
- Agile Certified Practitioner.
- Certification as a Product Owner (CPO).
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC).
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job