The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Mid to Senior-level Graphic Designer, Reston, VA
Our client is seeking a Mid to Senior-level Graphic Designer for a Contract-to-Hire or Direct Hire opportunity in Reston, VA.
- We are currently looking for a Mid to Senior-level raphic Designer to join our client's consulting practice across commercial and federal projects.
- You will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with our team as you model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
- Collaborate with product management and development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related programs.
- Experience in designing and iterating on web apps.
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Ability to present/sell designs and solutions to various stakeholders.
- Proficient experience in conducting user research and evaluating user feedback.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Outstanding Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job