The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Solutions Analyst II, Owings Mills, MD
Our client is seeking a Solutions Analyst II for a Contract opportunity in Owings Mills, MD.
- The Solutions Analyst acts as a consultant and partner with the business community and client’s project teams and business partners to elicit clarify and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which application and solutions are developed.
- The Sr. SA is responsible for defining (and/or redefining) business needs for new and/or enhanced products, services or optimized business processes.
- The Sr. SA is an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle and will be required to work closely with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented and met.
- The Sr. SA generally works on projects of medium to high complexity. The Sr. SA also coaches and mentors other team members in both the SA role and business knowledge to assist in project delivery.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Expertise with SQL (Oracle, DB2).
- Familiarity with ETL mappings.
- Ability to create source to target mappings and ETL technical specifications.
- Ability to interpret data models.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job