The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Customer Experience CX Analyst, Baltimore, MD
Our client is seeking a Customer Experience CX Analyst for a Contract to Hire opportunity Baltimore, MD.
- We are searching for a full-time Workforce Analyst who has the skills and experience to analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems.
- The ideal candidate should have strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills and is passionate about optimizing business operations to provide voice-of-the-customer analytics subject matter expertise.
- Analytics, including web behavior, CRM, enterprise feedback, call centers and other service channels are critical components of a broad strategy to strengthen customer engagement.
- Developing insights and providing recommendations by using industry standard analytical frameworks for demand forecasting, capacity modeling, workflow analysis, performance management, and voice of the customer.
- Provide guidance on utilizing a variety of analytic methods, frameworks and statistical tools to provide insight into operations strategy, performance, and execution.
- Be the voice of the customer through understanding data, research, and analytics, to build and optimize strategies that extend loyalty and engagement.
- Transform raw customer data into actionable insights to increase customer service metrics.
- Leverage Voice of the Customer (VoC) feedback and journey/touch point mapping to develop, enhance and streamline customers’ experiences.
- Continuously improve processes for prioritizing both proactively identified and externally requested information and analyses, as well as finding ways to improve quality, productivity, and communication.
- Act as the customer liaison, representing the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects for both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree and 14 years of experience, Masters and 12 years of experience, or 18 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the design and implementation of Customer Experience (CX) analytics and VoC analytics programs and methods.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer feedback survey design, development of CX dashboards/ scorecards and multi-channel (i.e. phone, web, in-person, etc.) data integration.
- Minimum of 2 years applying statistical methods to identify and visualize associations between variables, determine causation, and predict the effects of changes to the user or customer experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Position of Public Trust clearance.
- Working knowledge of VERINT Customer Analytics/Enterprise Feedback Management suite of services.
- Experience working with Government contracts is preferred.
- Knowledge of SSA business process and systems is a plus.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job