The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Sr. SharePoint Developer, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a Sr. SharePoint Developer for a Contract opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
- Plans manages and executes all phases of SharePoint/Project Server systems development life cycle, with emphasis on design, development, documentation, implementation and maintenance.
- Provides technical direction for performing software development tasks and reviewing work products for correctness and adherence to design standards (e.g user requirements, proof of concepts, information taxonomy, and etc).
- Ensure accurate translation of technical specification into program specifications; identifying user requirements, proof of concepts, metrics reporting and custom components.
- Serves as a primary point of contact between the customer and the internal stakeholders to help define business inefficiencies. Proposing innovative solutions for enhancing business processes.
- Coordinate deployment and manage projects related to deploying new features and improving the quality of services of custom in-house and MS SharePoint based technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education or professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Extensive experience with development with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Experience with .NET development using Visual Studio.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008/2012, design and development of MS SQL Server databases, familiarity with best practices in relational database design, data warehousing, stored procedures, and T-SQL.
- The qualified candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, sound problem resolution and decision making capabilities, be highly motivated, and be prepared to rapidly adapt to changes in client requirements and priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS.
- Experience with Project Server 2010/2013.
- Experience with Nintex Workflow and Forms.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer.
- Experience with Microsoft InfoPath.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job