The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Infrastructure Project Manager, Chantilly, VA
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Chantilly, VA.
Looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to represent our client at customer facing meetings and accurately discern and document key project requirements and goals and articulate those to the technical team.
- Produce key communications to the team, correspondence with client as well as presentations and status reports, etc.
- Develop project schedules and budgets and track and report on project status. Identify and track risks and elevate as needed.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between senior project management and project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (4 additional years’ experience)
- Requires at least 3 years of experience in a project management role
- Requires familiarity with Infrastructure technology – preferably cloud
- PMP Certification required
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Intermediate user of MS Project or another scheduling tool
- Excellent oral, listening and writing skills and ability to discern and document important parts of discussions, action items and decisions made
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job