The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Data Warehouse Project Manager (Hands-On), Baltimore MD
Our client is seeking a Data Warehouse Project Manager (Hands-On) for a Contract opportunity in Baltimore, MD.
Will create a new data warehouse from existing P20W SLDS data for a University Research team to utilize for their SLDS Synthetic Data Project (SDP).
- Reports directly to the Director & Chief Information Officer and is responsible for all technical aspects of the SLDS SDP interagency collaboration with the University Research team.
- Will be responsible for the appropriate application of the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and the State’s Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in managing the project.
- Coordinate in development of a new SDP data warehouse that contains data as defined by the University Researcher teams.
- Coordinate in development of Source-to-Target Mappings (STMs) from the existing P20W SLDS data warehouse to the new SDP data warehouse.
- Manage the schedule and process for Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) activities to transfer data from the P20W SLDS to the new SDP data warehouse.
- Design, create, and manage three new datasets derived from existing P20W SLDS data sets.
- Create data models from existing P20W SLDS education and workforce data.
- Perform programming activities to populate the new fields in the data warehouse.
- Create and manage project schedules for all SDP tasks, resources, and deliverables.
- Manage the implementation of IT infrastructure needed for SDP.
- Maintain data privacy.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline.
- At least five (5) years of experience in project management.
- PMP certification.
- At least five (5) years of experience in managing IT related projects.
- Must demonstrate a leadership role in at least three successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
- At least one (1) year of experience creating data warehouses containing Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Experience with Oracle 11g.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline.
- At least one (1) year of IT technical experience in creating data warehouses with student-level education and/or employee-level workforce data.
- At least one (1) year of experience working as an IT Technical Project Manager in a government, public education, or higher education environment.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job