The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Fraud Analyst/ Investigator, Baltimore, MD
Our client is seeking a Fraud Analyst/ Investigator for a Contract to Hire opportunity Baltimore, MD.
- We are seeking a Fraud Analyst/Investigator who will provide analysis support in the identification and investigation of internal integrity cases.
- This will include querying and updating programmatic systems in support of case analysis and potentially contacting the public regarding a case.
- Evaluates system alerts for potentially fraudulent activity.
- Reviews transactions in multiple systems as well as input from other sources to identify fraud.
- Communicates with internal and external sources related to potentially fraudulent activity.
- Provides input on new ways of identifying fraud as well as improving existing fraud models.
- Works with technical staff to test fraud models.
- Participates in meetings and events representing the customer and the company.
- Master’s degree and 5 years of related experience, Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of related experience or 11 years of experience will satisfy degree and experience requirements.
- 3 years of experience in fraud prevention related field(s), including fraud detection, investigation, forensic accounting, law enforcement, or similar disciplines.
- Knowledge of anti-fraud principles.
- Customer service experience, including making contact with the public via phone or face to face.
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn skills necessary to complete job.
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification is a plus but not required.
- Prior Federal Government/Government/ large scale corporate working experience.
- Knowledge of cyber security and information security concepts.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job