The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Java Developer, Gaithersburg, MD
Our client is seeking a Java Developer for a Direct Hire opportunity in Gaithersburg, MD.
- We are seeking a Senior Web Developer to create information solutions and reporting by analyzing requirements, converting those requirements into system specifications and delivering solutions and reporting on time in a customer focused manner.
- This position will be located in our client’s Gaithersburg, Maryland office and will require some travel to their office in California.
- The client operates the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance, the California Public Finance Authority, and the national Public Finance Authority. Through these programs, it serves the procurement and financing needs of more than 55,000 public agencies across the United States, saving hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars each year and providing for the construction of tens of thousands of new hospital rooms, affordable housing units, classrooms, and other community-benefiting projects.
- Must have a college degree.
- JVM service frameworks such as Spring Boot, Grails, Vert.x, RxJava or Ratpack and Rails. JVM languages required.
- Expert on object oriented programming, design patterns, performance optimization who is willing to guide and mentor developers on IT best practices.
- Relational database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle or Postgres.
- Build tools such as Gradle or Maven.
- Authentication using oauth2 framework.
- Unix and Windows experience on cloud-based AWS servers.
- Ability to write application specifications and project manage offshore teams.
- Multi-Task, Customer Focused and ability to operate in fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 10 years development experience.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job