The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Senior Solutions Architect, Washington, DC
Our client is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Washington, DC.
- As a senior solution architect on the client’s Growth team, you will own a leadership role in technology and innovation function of the client's program.
- You will support our business development organization developing complex technical solutions and maturing the technical thought leadership of the firm, resulting in innovative and winning solutions for the client’s federal government clients.
- Lead the solutioning for all proposals, lead our innovation lab activities of the company in developing whitepapers, prototypes and products.
- You will work side by side with the client's management, business development; capture managers, proposal managers, our delivery team, and innovations team SME’s.
- Innovative solutions to address business issues are what deliver contracts and revenue for the firm, which means that you will be at the forefront of determining the company’s future growth and direction.
- Plan maturation of company technical capabilities aligned to market and corporate experience.
- Lead the client's Innovation Lab activities that includes Innovation Lab infrastructure, configuration, Prototypes and Product development.
- Author and lead white papers to address customer and/or industry issues.
- Support the delivery team in addressing customer issues.
- Participate in the creation of technical demos, briefings, and oral presentations materials.
- Technical thought leadership and SME value to client interactions.
- Participate as the lead solutions architect, lead technical author and thought leader for the client’s technical proposals, demos and briefings. Identify and manage SMEs, operators, line staff, and consultants to author content for proposals that address the requirements, instructions and evaluation criteria set forth by the government in the solicitation and in the client’s requirements driven outline.
- Create strategies for developing win themes and addressing business challenges and opportunities uniquely and distinctly.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to research and document technical proposal details and to create winning responses while learning first-hand how work is performed.
- Dissect federal proposal requests including SOWs, RFP, to develop requirements driven outline and Technical approach. Also determine estimated level of effort and staffing, pricing strategy and build-up, Integrated Master Schedule and Work Breakdown Structure.
- Conceptualize graphics, figures, tables, and other presentation techniques to optimize impact of information provided.
- Interface with writers, illustrators, and subject matter experts in coordinating/preparing assigned sections for color reviews.
- Prepare requirements-driven outlines and support capture/solutioning efforts.
- Coordinate with Business Development, Capture, Proposal and Innovations team members to deliver responses to sources sought notices and formal requests for information from the federal government.
These essential functions are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the physical aspects of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Use of office equipment including personal computer, laptop computer, printer, fax machine and telephone.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands and fingers to operate, handle, and reach specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally in person, via email and via telephone.
- Sit for extended periods of time up to 7 hours per day.
- Standard workweek 40-50 hours.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems.
- At least 8+ years of related experience as a solution architect and technical proposal development leader.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to both work independently and function effectively as a member of a team.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and write about complex subject matter.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, handling multiple simultaneous projects with stringent deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people with a variety of skills, experience, and personalities.
- Work experience in Healthcare industry, preferably federal agencies.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job