The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Systems Consultant IV, Owings Mills, MD
Our client is seeking a Systems Consultant IV for a Contract opportunity in Owings Mills, MD.
- The Systems Consultant uses technical expertise and advanced business skills to design and develop and implement solutions for difficult business problems.
- The Systems Consultant is an expert in a functional alignment of technology within a business line, functional operation or technology.
- The incumbent understands and communicates how technology impacts the business.
- Knowledge and expertise may be in one technology or environment.
- The position provides technical consulting in area of expertise and mentors Sr. Programmers and Programmers within the business channel or technology supported.
- Will be tasked with integrating ServiceNow custom projects into the client's Investment Operations Technology organization.
- Interfaces regularly with business analysts and business partners to gain an understanding of functional specifications and screen mockups in order to develop solutions into the ServiceNow platform.
- Will identify, develop, and implement technologies and practices that have value for the business.
- Works within project teams to develop solutions that drive the success of the business.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in one or more areas of technology.
- Acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical and business process guidance concerning the business implications of one or more applications.
- Throughout each project, the systems consultant will continue to provide oversight to ensure deliverables meet the business requirements and expectations.
- Extensive working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, along with good process re-engineering and systems integration experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective leader to more junior or less experienced development resources that will help on the project.
- Extensive experience with workflow applications is required and specifically Service Now experience is required
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job