The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Agile Business Analyst, Herndon, VA
Our client is seeking an Agile Business Analyst for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Herndon, VA,
Will entail some travel to Washington, DC from time to time.
- Responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team.
- Will work directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs, identify relevant design, process and specification issues and then document and translate these business requirements.
- Will be required to manage business and/or system issues with the development team, test requirements, and potentially assist with training end users after development is complete.
- 4-6 years of related work experience
- Prior Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac experience is required
- Expertise with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) & Agile
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented and web-based systems, applications, environments and relevant tools/technology
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to identify and evaluate several alternative solutions and help the team arrive at the best functional requirement set to meet the business need.
- Knowledge of requirements tools such as Jira and Rally is desired
- Experience with Disclosure platforms very helpful
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job