Sr. Health Policy Analyst, Woodlawn, MD or Remote
Our client is seeking Sr. Health Policy Analysts for an immediate contract opportunity.
Remote work is acceptable, however preference will be for candidates who can be available at times for on-site meetings in Woodlawn, MD.
Immediate contract opportunity work as part of a team supporting CMS in implementing the Merit-based Incentive Payment System mandated by the MACRA legislation.
Shall be qualified and knowledgeable to perform the following functions, including, but not limited to:
- Provide health policy thought leadership, strategic planning, and analysis.
- Develop technical products, such as research papers, briefings, and critical thinking recommendations.
- Work closely with customer to provide regulatory advice in support of health quality program design, implementation and evaluation, including advice to senior executives of government, and other public and private healthcare organizations.
- Analyze health policies, processes, and care strategies to facilitate effective and efficient support to CMS.
- Shall have at least 5-10 years of combined education and professional experience in health policy at the federal, state, or local government level, including developing, designing, and implementing healthcare policies and programs, and providing healthcare thought leadership.
- Shall have significant subject matter expertise and current working experience in health policies, resulting from the Affordability Care Act (ACA) and other health legislation, to discern and identify implications of policy or regulatory choices, projected outcomes, sector impacts, etc., as well as demonstrate comprehensive understanding of other policy related aspects of health reform, including health quality innovations, records management, privacy, information technology, etc.
- Knowledge of MIPS program.
- Shall be prepared to be interviewed and provide resume and writing sample, such as a published paper or article, work product, deliverable, etc.; the writing sample must be a quality product and represent at least ninety percent (90%) of the candidate’s authorship work.
- Shall exhibit excellence in professional customer engagement, clear and concise communications, strong and profound writing, acute and smart analytics, and genuine and respectful teamwork.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job