The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Azure Engineer, Chantilly, VA
Our client is seeking an Azure Engineer for a Contract-to-hire opportunity in Chantilly, VA.
Senior Azure Cloud Engineer will provide deep domain expertise regarding virtualization and cloud technologies as related to on premise and off premise private clouds, public, community and hybrid clouds.
- Provide cloud strategy and architecture expertise providing life cycle management for secure cloud based workloads and cloud migration solutions using proven methodologies, tools and workload “treatments”.
- Engineer solutions around Azure, vCloud Air and other Converged infrastructure stacks like CPS, HCP, VCE, etc.
- Interfaces and participates in business development discussions across cross-functional teams and internal and external executive managements to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Researches existing business environment including trends, best practices and company preferred architectural frameworks and alliances to ensure company services match business trends.
- Designs and plans network systems. Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Must possess one of the following Azure certifications:
- Developing MS Azure Solutions
- Implementing MS Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Architecting MS Azure Solutions
- Knowledge of AWS, MSFT Azure, VCloud Air, and other cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of cloud management technologies such as CliQr, Agility, vRealize, ServiceNow, Cloud Checkr, VM Turbo and others.
- Familiarity with cloud system and application migration and generation of related business case.
- Knowledge of security standards such as FedRamp, Fisma and SRG.
- Well versed in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job