The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Salesforce Developer, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a Salesforce Developer for a contract opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
The Salesforce Developer will assist with the architectural design, development, customization, and integration efforts of Salesforce implementations for our federal customer. These solutions are comprised of leading edge cloud-based platforms and tools including Salesforce, Force, Apex/Visual force, and other related technologies. The Salesforce Developer will also contribute subject matter expertise and provide mentorship and training to clients and junior professionals.
- Perform business process analysis, document process flow using tools such as Visio, and work with the client to optimize the process from a procedural and technology standpoint.
- Iterate through the process with the client to review/refine and seek sign off.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Perform Salesforce.com configuration and Force.com custom development using Salesforce objects and entities like Page Layouts, Standard and Custom Objects, Approval Processes/Workflows, Apex and Visual Force code, etc.
- Drive development and own the solution from end-to-end and be responsible for documenting technical solutions based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Inspect application to ensure it meets the technical specification Work with project lead to prioritize and resolve issues Strong knowledge of the architecture and working principles of all of the above are required.
- Prepare system design documents in alignment with Enterprise Architecture and 90-100% complete Business Requirements Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
- Salesforce Developer (401) Certification.
- 5+ years’ experience in developing technology solutions in .Net and/or Java.
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce, Force, Apex/Visualforce and/or other related technologies.
- Experience performing day-to-day operational support functions within Salesforce.com.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Metadata, real time/batch integration, web services, Bulk, SOAP/REST API, XML/WSDL, middleware.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Desire for and ability to perform in an environment where innovation, thought leadership, and individuality are core to success.
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications.
- Microsoft Visio
- Willingness to be "on-call" in rotation environment (evenings, weekends and/or holidays)
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders collaboratively
- Salesforce Advanced Developer (501) Certification.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job