The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Mid-Level Business Analyst, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a Mid-Level Business Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
The Business Analyst will:
- Solicit, understand, and document the customer's business requirements, processes and workflows developing both written and visual depictions of requirements and process flows.
- Work with developers to create the functional specifications that meet those requirements, serve as a subject matter expert to the developers building those functions, and work with the QA team to test the developed functionality.
- Work closely with other BAs, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle and also demonstrates both existing and new functionality to the customer stakeholders.
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
- Be responsible for recommending and instituting business analysis best practices, tools and methodology towards standardization of deliverables and procedures, and collaborating with Development and QA Leads to uphold and improve Agile processes.
- 4 or more years of experience in software implementations.
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field or relevant experience in implementing software in the Health industry.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Health Care experience preferred.
- Experience working on software development projects using waterfall and/or agile methodologies is a plus.
- MS Visio skills.
- Prior experience working with requirements for a project with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS).
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas)
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job