The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Senior C# Application Developer, Columbia, MD
Our client is seeking a Senior C# Application Developer for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Columbia, MD.
- Will work in a team environment and should be capable of designing and developing solutions for our customers.
- Will develop new applications from scratch with C#.
- Will be required to communicate software designs to team members and monitor its progress.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience developing unit tests.
- Experience with test driven development.
- MUST have strong hands-on experience in new development with C#.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience AND;
- 6+ years of experience developing ASP.NET applications.
- Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems e.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- A willingness to work independently or in a team oriented environment both efficiently and courteously.
- .NET 4.5 and C# programming language.
- HTML (preferably HTML5), JQuery, CSS3.
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- NUnit Unit Testing Framework.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job