The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Sr. Information Assurance/Compliance Analyst, Manassas, VA
Our client is seeking a Sr. Information Assurance/Compliance Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity in Manassas, VA.
Conduct information security compliance data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions. Capture, develop, and document information security compliance data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements. Identify and define both process and data improvements. Conduct tasks and assignments as directed, while working under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis on security compliance scans.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities.
- Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
- 3+ years of General IT experience related to at least one of the following areas: Windows, RHEL, Solaris, Databases, COTS applications, or Networking.
- 2+ years of IT Security work experience.
- Experience with one or more vendor products, to include: Tripwire, Nessus (Tenable), or IP360.
- Prior experience/involvement with standing up a compliance program and creating associated documentation.
- Proven ability to create reports, dashboard, and trend analysis data in charts, graphs, etc. utilizing Microsoft Office products (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of the security audit process.
- Knowledge of POA&Ms, with the ability to work with teams to close them as well as document the evidence/proof refuting the audit finding.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and/or in a team setting with little to no oversight.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; and strong critical-thinking skills in complex communication environments.
- Ability to be thorough and accurate in reporting and documentation tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong follow-through, prioritization skills, and perseverance to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in order to maintain required productivity levels.
- Proven ability to create clear concise technical documentation.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers.
- Experience with operating system patching processes.
- Active IT and/or Security related certification.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas)
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job