The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Sr. Vulnerability Analyst, Manassas, VA
Our client is seeking a Sr. Vulnerability Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity in Manassas, VA.
PURPOSE of POSITION:
- Conduct information security vulnerability data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions.
- Capture, develop, and document information security vulnerability data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements.
- Identify and define both process and data improvements.
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis on security vulnerability scans.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities.
- Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc.
WORK EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Substantial general IT experience related to at least one of the following areas: Windows, RHEL, Solaris, Databases, COTS applications, or Networking.
- Years of hands-on experience with Nessus (Tenable) or similar vendor products.
- Proven ability to create reports, dashboard, and trend analysis data in charts, graphs, etc. utilizing Microsoft Office products (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and/or in a team setting with little to no oversight.
- Proven ability to create clear concise technical documentation.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / ABILITIES (but not required)
- Experience with Tripwire, IP360, or similar vendor products.
- Active IT and/or Security related certification
- Experience with operating system patching processes.
- Knowledge of the security audit process.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas)
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job