The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Mid-Level Java Developer, Rockville, MD
Our client is seeking a Mid-Level Java Developer for a contract opportunity in Rockville, MD.
- Responsible for design & development of project modules/components.
- Works independently to develop, configure code and test programs from specifications.
- Prepares documentation that describes installation and operating procedures, including application user guides, with limited guidance.
- Develop code, unit test case, deploy & test as per requirements
- Analysis, maintenance and support of existing code.
- Participate in meetings and discussions with Functional/Technical Leads to understand the requirements and work out a design.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure the code written complies with the company standards and policies
- Follows existing programming standards and guidelines and guides other team members to adhere to the same.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline and 3+ years of overall IT experience.
- 5+ years of JAVA/J2EE software development experience.
- Must have good understanding of object oriented programming using Java.
- Hands on development experience using Spring ecosystem, Hibernate/JPA, Java Servlets, EJB programming; JSP, Oracle, PL/SQL; XSL/XSLT.
- Must be familiar with design patterns, web services and REST API.
- Exposure in spring boot based micro service architecture.
- Must have experience with JBoss and IBM Websphere Application Servers.
- Experience working with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) development environment.
- Knowledge of healthcare claims/encounter data structure.
- Knowledge of public sector healthcare claims/encounter processing.
- Working knowledge and experience with AWS/Cloud Experience in a healthcare/insurance domain is preferred.
- Experience with federal projects is preferred.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job