The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Lead Health Policy Analyst, Woodlawn, MD or McLean, VA
Our client is seeking a Lead Health Policy Analyst for a contract opportunity in Woodlawn, MD or McLean, VA.
- Providing health care policy thought leadership to our client's health care FFRDC.
- Assisting CMS (and other federal health agencies) with policy analysis in support of federal health program implementations, specifically under CMS’ CCIIO.
- Overseeing and developing technical products such as research papers, briefing papers, and recommendations to support program administration.
- Working closely with CCIIO staff to provide regulatory advice in support of program design, implementation and evaluation.
- Analyzing policies, processes and health care strategies to facilitate effective support to CCIIO.
- 8 years’ experience in the area of health policy at the federal, state or local level, developing, designing and implementing healthcare policies and programs, and providing healthcare thought leadership.
- Expert in, and current working experience working with, CCIIO regulations and policies.
- A terminal degree (JD, MD, PhD) or advanced degree in public policy or health sciences field.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job