The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Sr. Developer Hadoop/ETL, Falls Church, VA
Our client is seeking a Sr. Developer Hadoop/ETL for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Falls Church, VA.
Our client is looking for a reliable, motivated and results-oriented Big Data senior Developer. The candidate must have 8-10 years progressive experience in designing/developing IT solutions and at least 3 years’ experience in developing Big Data solutions using Hadoop stack in AWS cloud.
- Self-starter with ability to work with multiple platforms, architectures, and diverse technologies gathering requirements and design and develop ETL processes to transform information from multiple sources.
- Work with a team of talented engineers to install, configure and develop a highly scalable, fault tolerant, and responsive big data ELT platform with next generation streaming data technologies.
- Perform as a key member of the team responsible for designing and supporting Hadoop Big Data technology solutions around data collection, storage and enrichment in the Cloud.
- Develop proof of concepts, evaluate technologies, and contribute to ideas that can turn into actionable implementations.
- 2-3 years of experience with designing stream processing data pipelines, including NiFi, Kafka, Flume, or Apache Spark Streaming.
- At least 2 years of experience installing and configuring and securing real-time data ingestion technology Apache NiFi
- Extensive experience with XML and JSON and parsing and enriching data preferably in the aviation data/sensor data
- Experience with messaging-oriented application stacks, pub-sub architecture, and clustering and brokers, queues, and topics
- Familiarity with Hadoop security frameworks such as Knox, Ranger and extending enterprise security to ELT data pipelines.
- Ability to play a technical role as a part of a team, implement solutions based on industry standard architecture patterns, loosely coupled architecture, Web-oriented architecture, and service-oriented architecture
- Atleast 1 year of experience with search-based solutions for real-time indexing, analysis, and visualization, including ElasticSearch, Kibana (ELK), Splunk, Solr, or others
- Experience with real-time data visualization techniques and enabling live analytics
- Experience with building distributed systems
- Experience with Java and other modern languages, including Scala, R, and Node.js
- Ability to be a real-time thinker who can imagine the future state
- Ability to code and debug and display an engineering background
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job