The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Public Health/Healthcare Domain Specialists, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking Public Health/Healthcare Domain Specialists for contract or contract to hire opportunities in Woodlawn, MD.
NOTE: Other work locations can include McLean, VA and/or remote.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including producing and delivering standard Project Management artifacts, such as a project kick-off meeting; a Project Work Plan; Monthly Progress Reports; and other administrative and project related deliverables, as required.
- Work with program team to establish and manage strategic tasks, including recruiting/onboarding staff, identifying and establishing subcontractor agreements, implementing the project infrastructure, and establishing/enhancing business processes, etc. The PL will be responsible to report to both the government and internal leadership.
- Provide strategic guidance to team members, bringing to bear significant understanding of CMS and HHS’s missions, practices, and goals.
- Healthcare leader with minimum of seven years’ experience in consulting and/or a healthcare administrative environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of government health domain IT capabilities, existing systems, data requirements, business, and operational owners
- Applicants must have at least four years of direct exposure to CMS or HHS and have detailed knowledge of their missions, programs, and processes
- Strong leadership, including the executive presence needed to work directly with senior government representatives and the ability to guide team members
- Strong communications (oral and writing) and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate recommendations
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in ambiguous situations
- Applicants must have led tasks or projects at CMS or HHS, within the past three years
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job