Operations Velocity Manager, Remote/Woodlawn, MD or Manassas, VA
Our client is seeking an Operations Velocity Manager for a contract opportunity.
This is primarily a remote position with on-site requirements once a week in either Woodlawn, MD or Manassas, VA, depending on individual's location.
The Operations Velocity Manager provides operational support, customer service, problem solving and process improvement to the HCQIS organization, specifically Cloud and Infrastructure Automation team, and others are required. Candidate is enthusiastic, organized, motivating and possesses customer service skills in a dynamic environment.
- Serve as a team representative to third party contractors and both internal and external users.
- Continue to enhance the operational procedure and process: information flow and management, business processes, reporting and continuous improvement.
- Creates and manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all support requests are well documented in ServiceNow from the creation of the ticket to the successful resolution.
- Manages and improves the team knowledge base
- Creates and manages reports to upper level management
- Monitor and manage support solutions and problem management provided by the team to our customers for efficiency, accuracy and completeness
- Develop and implement problem escalation procedures and ensure that newly implemented processes are consistently executed
- Isolate recurring problems and trends to ensure that troubleshooting efforts are effective and consistently addressed until permanent solutions are found
- Must possess initiative, good organizational skills, attention to detail, sound business judgment and excellent written/verbal skills.
- Proven ability to motivate, develop, and direct team members
- Experience working in a fast paced, cross-functional and multi-team environment.
- Receives direction and produces results in a timely manner with minimum oversight
- Prioritizes to meet deadlines while producing high quality results
- Communicates effectively and professionally with users, customers, and other IT personnel
- Experience with ServiceNow is preferred
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job