The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
.NET Developer, Washington, DC
Our client is seeking a .NET Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Washington, DC.
Our client is seeking a qualified .NET Developer with experience in building .NET web applications using C# and Agile development methodology. The Senior Developer will be responsible to design and develop business and data access layer components and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on other layers of the system architecture.
- Collaborate with clients regarding technical vision and strategy.
- Coordinate with team to translate application user stories and use cases into functional application.
- Design and build business and data layer components.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Adhere to coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Conduct code peer reviews to ensure high code quality and design patterns are being used.
- Facilitate or participate in the user story grooming and estimation sessions to refine product backlog.
- Analyze technical requirements, design applications, identify new technologies, and integrate solutions into client’s infrastructure.
- Lead a team of .Net Developers to develop custom web applications and services.
- Utilize Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage source code, agile process work items, and sprints.
- Adhere to Agile SDLC methodology and configuration management guidelines and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science, information management, or related field.
- 7-10 years’ experience which includes at least five (5) years of development experience using .NET technologies.
- Strong foundation in technical concepts such as Software Configuration Management (SCM) and Software Quality Assurance (SQA).
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework 4.X.
- Proficient in coding using C#.
- Experience with Angular /AngularJS.
- Experience writing RESTful web services using Web API.
- Experience writing SQL for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience working with TFS.
- Familiar with Dependency Injection pattern. Experience with AutoFac or any other IOC framework is a plus.
- Familiarity with asynchronous programming using .NET Task Parallel library (TPL).
- Familiar with ORM technologies. Experience using Dapper .NET is a plus.
- Experience working in scrum development environment.
- Familiarity with 508 compliances.
- US Citizenship or Green Card required due to government requirements.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job