Certified SAFe Coach, Woodlawn, MD, Bethesda, MD, McLean, VA or Herndon, VA
Our client is seeking a Certified SAFe Coach for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Woodlawn, MD, Bethesda, MD, McLean, VA or Herndon, VA. (May be needed to attend meetings at times at either of these locations.)
- Support Marketplace Agile Coaching effort across all levels of the enterprise to drive agile technique adoption throughout organizational culture, policy, and aspects of organizational transformation and change to create the most agile organization possible. This includes implementing these practices within software development, training, individual and team coaching.
- Serve as a coach for product development and integration teams, conducting individual, team, and program-level coaching, including helping teams and clients to adopt a scaled agile mindset, and helping teams to reach the next level in their joyful pursuit of high-performance.
- Model and nurture an environment with clients and leaders focused on successful product delivery and continuous improvement.
- Help to build a workplace that people are excited to be a part of, and where success is celebrated, and gratitude is freely given.
- Manage development projects as a resident expert and weave skills of teaching, coaching, and mentoring with a variety of stakeholders, including sharing knowledge and unlocking the wisdom of others.
- Communicate with senior government or commercial leaders and be at-home in front of a big group, facilitating common Agile events and program level planning.
- 8+ years of experience with working in the Agile framework, including Scrum, Kanban, or Lean
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or Agile Coach
- Experience with software or engineering
- Scaled Agile certifications – SPC, IT Agilist
- Knowledge of Agile test-driven development, automated testing and continuous integration environments
- Knowledge of software development and product ship cycles, including Scrum and Agile development techniques, such as release planning and tracking
- Knowledge of business functions and business operations, strategies, and objectives
- Ability to work with distributed development teams that span multiple geographies, time zones, and cultures
- Ability to manage multiple teams and product roadmaps, and recognize and perform timely impediment recognition and escalation
- We are seeking candidates interested in joining the program full time for 24 months
- We are looking for candidates with hands-on experience delivering high velocity projects at CMS
- BA or BS degree in CS
- Experience with scaling Agile teams or starting new multi-team program
- Experience with coaching on a multi-team program
- Experience with coaching in distributed teams or a multi-site environment
- Agile Certifications, including PMI-ACP, CSP, and ICAgile ATF or ACC
- PMP Certification
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job