Public Policy Program Evaluation Vice President, Arlington, VA
Our client is seeking a Public Policy Program Evaluation Vice President for a direct hire opportunity in Arlington, VA.
Our client is seeking a Public Policy Program Evaluation Vice President to lead and expand their efforts in the area(s) of social programs and policy evaluation.
This individual would exercise significant discretion in the leadership and development of this critical practice area. Further, as a member of the top management team, this individual would be responsible for overall organizational health and growth. Current clients include DoD FVAP, DoL CEO, EAC, FEMA NAPD, and NIST.
- Contributing knowledge and expertise to the methods and processes involved in the analysis and evaluation of social programs.
- Responsible for leading multiple research divisions, including setting long-term goals, cultivating a productive work environment, and team development via coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training.
- Providing quality control, supervising project staff, and implementing financial controls across a variety of quantitative and qualitative projects.
- Providing client account management to understand needs, manage expectations, and build long term relationships (including business development activities).
- Building relationships with senior levels of client organizations (e.g., business partners, subcontractors, and universities) to support current and future work.
- Leading the development of new organizational capabilities that enhance FMG competitiveness.
- Strengthening FMG’s reputation through presentations, speaking engagements, and other professional networking activities.
- MA (PhD preferred) in Economics, Public Administration, Political Science, Sociology, Statistics or other social science field.
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience leading and developing programs of evaluation research.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Strong track record of federal business development in a variety of domains (e.g., Environment, Education, Healthcare, Labor, Social Welfare), with greater depth in one or two.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain high-performing research teams.
- Applicants may be subject to a low-level government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job