End User Technology McAfee Engineer - Mid, Washington, DC
Our client is seeking a End User Technology McAfee Engineer - Mid for a contract to hire opportunity in Washington, DC.
- US Citizens and Green Card holders Only, due to Government Requirements.
Background/Clearance Requirements: Public Trust Background investigation required.
Note: Some after hours and weekend work is required with this position.
The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC’s IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC.
- Performs day-to-day activities required to administer and deploy McAfee Agent, VSE, HIPS, DE, FRP to all required workstations and servers.
- Centrally manages McAfee related settings using ePO servers.
- Manages workstation anti-virus software, DAT, and engineer updates.
- Performs virus scans and updates as scheduled.
- Troubleshoots complex issues and provides incident resolution for all related incidents requiring escalated support or subject matter enterprise.
- Performs day-to-day activities required to manage and lead the support of incident management related to IT failures of end user hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Troubleshoots complex issues and provides incident resolution for all related incidents requiring escalated support or subject matter enterprise within end user OS, hardware, and software, to include, end user equipment, local and network printers, HDD, removable media encryption, GPO settings, server/network based applications.
- Provides supervision and direction as needed to support staff, to include technical direction.
- Assist with updating Process and Procedure documentation for End User Technology and Service Desk.
- Perform assigned tasks independently.
- Six (6) years of related experience administrating enterprise anti-virus software, specifically McAfee.
- Must have had daily McAfee hands on technical experience in working with and supporting end point customers and using MA, VSE, HIPS, DE, FRP, and reading reports in ePO.
- Must have experience and knowledge of a broad range of IT technologies, such as, operating systems, hardware, and applications.
- Must have experience supporting IT operations and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Extensive experience working within Federal Government environments.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience maintaining technical data and documentation.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job