The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Enterprise Solution Architect, Washington, DC
Our client is seeking an Enterprise Solution Architect for a direct hire opportunity in Washington, DC.
- International candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Client will sponsor employment through G4 Visa.
- Provide the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of the Digital Workplace technical environment.
- Work closely with IT Department and Providers’ development, infrastructure, and cloud teams, including DevSecOps, to ensure the desired Digital Workplace technology-related guiding principles, goals, and objectives are delivered in the most optimal way according to the Digital Workplace/IT Department strategy.
- Work closely with IT Department to ensure Digital Workplace technology products are aligned and included in the IT Department Products and Services and managed appropriately.
- Understand Digital Workplace business and enabling capabilities (future and current state), determine corresponding enterprise system designs, evaluate provider-supplied designs, and change requirements to drive Digital Workplace’s targeted outcomes.
- Act as a bridge between technical and business stakeholders during solution development, and in addition, act as a liaison between strategic partner providers to ensure Digital Workplace requirements are met
- Be aware of technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving Digital Workplace business capabilities and IT Department operating models.
- Deliver an architectural design for Digital Workplace capabilities by utilizing knowledge of defined reference architectures, technology trends, and implementation experience, in order to translate a business need into a solution blueprint that represents an end-to-end technical solution.
- Help facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
Key technical skill sets include:
- Solution Performance Management: Technical Assessment; KPIs, Metrics; Service Level and Operating Level Design and Management.
- Enterprise Solution Planning: Business Analyst; Enterprise Architecture; Data and Information Management; Systems Analysis; Software Design.
- Reference Architecture: Business / Solution Architecture; Software Architecture; Infrastructure Architecture; Security Architecture; Management and Operations Architecture.
- Knowledge Management Business Process
- Workload Automation: Content Delivery Network; Content Management
- Application Development and Operations: DevOps; Integration
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job