The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Information and Data Architect, Washington, DC
Our client is seeking an Information and Data Architect for a direct hire opportunity in Washington, DC.
- International candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Client will sponsor employment through G4 Visa.
- Provide recommendations to maximize the value of information assets.
- Assist in the establishment of information governance processes and structures.
- Create and manage business information models in all their forms, including conceptual models, relational database designs, message models and others.
- Work with the Knowledge Management team, IT Department and Digital Workplace team member to establish data classifications and data zoning to allow information assets to be identified and proactively managed.
- Expand the capabilities associated with master data management (MDM), metadata management, analytics, content management, and data integration.
- Have an understanding and guide the Digital Workplace and IT Department for managing and integrating unstructured and structured information.
- Collaborate with user experience specialists to develop design specifications that will improve the performance, usability, and effectiveness the Digital Workplace interfaces
- Create and manage business information models including conceptual models, relational database designs, and message models
- Provide the Knowledge Management team and Digital Workplace with meta-models, taxonomies and ontologies, as well as of the challenges of applying structured techniques (data modeling) to less-structured sources
Key technical skill sets include:
- Data Architecture and Data Infrastructure Design
- Data Modeling
- Information Categorization
- Knowledge Management
- Master Data Management
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job