The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
AWS Architect SME, Columbia, MD
Our client is seeking a AWS Architect SME for a contract to hire opportunity in Columbia, MD.
- Provide technology expertise on implementing big data solutions in AWS cloud environment.
- Provide hands-on technical design and implementation for new web applications and webservices.
- Act as an AWS subject-matter expert, collaborate with customer cloud services architecture team.
- Design technical solutions understanding the customer reference architectures.
- Optimize cloud infrastructure for all factors including performance, security, reliability and cost.
- Support development and maintenance of Infrastructure as code using Lambda, AWS CloudFormation and Puppet.
- Develop solution for Monitoring, Alerting, and Trending with AWS CloudWatch, SNS, NewRelic and Splunk.
- Collaborate with Agile scrum teams to optimize Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
- Integrate code analysis tools such as SonarCube, Fortify in to the CI/CD pipelines.
- Troubleshoot Infrastructure issues, collaborate with AWS support for resolution.
- Work with agile development and architecture team supporting systems in AWS cloud.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 8+ years of IT experience and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS.
- DevOps Experience in AWS Cloud environment is a must.
- Experience supporting Infrastructure for Hadoop/Spark platform, Business Intelligence Tools, AWS EMR, ELB, Redshift, Dynamodb, RDS, AWS Workspaces are a preference.
- Experience on implementing web applications in AWS environment with services Cloudfront, Cognito, API gateway, ECS are a preference.
- AWS Solution Architect certifications is a plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job