Sr. Automation Test Engineer Lead, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a Sr. Automation Test Engineer Lead for a contract to hire opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
- US Citizens and Green Card holders Only, due to Government Requirements.
The Sr. Automation Test Engineer Lead will supervise and perform comprehensive testing in AWS environments. Work with technical Scrum teams on system requirements and specifications to ensure that requirements are testable and complete. Responsible for developing test plans and test scenarios. Responsible for managing defects via Jira or other tools. Maintenance of automated regression testing / Jenkins setup. Experience with testing tools including: unit testing (e.g., NUnit); load testing (e.g., Load Runner); browser testing (e.g., SauceLabs); and, cloud-based performance testing (e.g., SOASTA). Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements. Executes test scripts during internal system testing. Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate. Provide operational testing support including performance testing support and provide recommendations for performance enhancement.
- Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
- Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
- Performs retesting and regression testing.
- Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
- Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality.
Additional duties may also include:
- Develop and implement program test plans, quality assurance plans, programs, and procedures using the testing tools.
- Oversees tests to ensure that performance and quality products conform to established policy and standards.
- Develops test reports.
- Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to software and systems engineering.
- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
- Interfaces with all program staff to ensure requirements are met.
- Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- 14 Years of experience with Bachelor’s degree; 10 Years with Masters; 20 years of experience without a Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Selenium.
- Experience creating automation for Angular applications.
- Must have experience developing automated test scripts and working with one or more of Selenium, QTP, HP-UFT, Rational Functional Tester and/or Junit.
- Experience with collaboration and tracking tools, such as Microsoft Visio, JIRA and Confluence.
- Exposure to wide automation concepts, framework & best practices from industry in automating web applications.
- Ability to incorporate individual contributions to automation repository.
- Excellent knowledge in designing & implement customized test automation frameworks as needed.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with and supporting the development of an overall test Plan and tailored test plans for each release.
- Responsible for preparing comprehensive reports on testing progress/issues and remedial action.
- Experience working with the Federal government
- Experience working with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Experience in 508 compliance testing
- Must have a familiarity with writing database scripts for backend validation.
- Strong written & verbal communication.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job