Senior Solutions Architect, Falls Church, VA
Our client is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect for a direct hire opportunity in Falls Church, VA.
US Citizen Only due to client requirements.
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a favorably adjudicated Customs Border Protection Background Investigation (CBP BI).
If you currently have an active security clearance, our client will maintain the clearance.
Note: Will initially work remote due to current COVID-19 situation, then will be required to be on-site full time once stay at home restrictions are lifted.
- Provide leadership on a mission-critical program whose purpose is to develop modernize, enhance, operate and maintain border security services for Department of Homeland Security (DHS) mission critical surveillance and Command and Control systems.
- As a team leader, the Solutions Architect works with both business development and the program office, to generate creative solutions aligned to customer priorities and to ensure current programs deliver successfully on technical requirements.
- Thorough understanding of designing commercially orientated technological solutions (sometimes with a great degree of creativity involved) high-level functional systems analysis, design, though deployment.
- Responsible for technical performance on assigned programs and will serve as the single point-of-contact with the program office for technical matters and issues.
- Provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish work requirements and manage and oversee all technical activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors and vendors, to satisfy the contract needs.
- Lead the development and demonstration of strategic solutions aligned with business strategy.
- Lead use-case development and operational analysis, system or product design, integration and test through award.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in engineering field.
- 7-10 years of industry experience or equivalent and 15 years of system engineering/architecture.
- Ability to travel within CONUS 25%.
- Experience with surveillance systems, communication network, command/control solutions, artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), including computer analytics.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of new and emerging sensor, command and control software, and artificial intelligence software technologies to fully integrated security applications.
- Must have experience in the range of innovative technologies including sensors and surveillance systems, to modernize Homeland Security: CBP systems to improve operational effectiveness.
- Must show evidence of excellent problem-solving skills as well as keen analytical abilities.
- Must have strong leadership qualities, as well as excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Master's Degree in engineering or another technical field.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job