The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager (ISD), Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking an IT Infrastructure Project Manager for a contract to hire opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
Residency: All candidates must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Note: Will initially work remote due to current COVID-19 situation.
- Provide energetic leadership through cross-training, collaboration, and excellent customer service.
- Coordinate closely with your team to establish clear objectives through your team’s interaction with the customer and through your own observation of what needs to take place to efficiently, securely, and effectively support the customer.
- Going the extra mile to get the job done.
- Eliminate downtime, reduce risk, and improve service performance.
- Drive the client’s new application-centric Integrated Service Delivery (ISD) model.
- Manage configuration and tuning of multiple operating environments to meet business needs.
- Coordinate performance of maintenance including emergent fixes and mitigation, routine patching, support of system tests, and other scheduled operations between the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Team and your own team based on the needs of the customer.
- Ensure flexibility of systems to run successfully in varying environments.
- Oversee and verify the regular update and maintenance of monitoring and automation tools, and the tracking of system information in a Configuration Management Database.
- Participate in manager on-call and be able to triage and direct technical bridges to drive solutions.
- 2 – 5 years of management experience in an Enterprise high volume operations-type organization or intensive environment.
- Experience managing multiple tasks, including time management, to achieve the successful outcomes for the program.
- Has a technical background such as Windows, Unix/Linux, or Development.
- Understands modern information technology concepts such as virtualization, middleware, networking, and data storage.
- Experience with Microsoft Office or similar tools.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflict effectively and professionally.
- Ability to adapt and be productive in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and put feedback into good use.
- Strong collaboration skills supporting multiple stakeholders and business operations.
- Self-starter, self-managed, and a team player.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job