The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Software Developer (Drupal/Sharepoint), Remote/Bethesda, MD
Our client is seeking a Software Developer (Drupal/Sharepoint) for a long-term contract opportunity in Bethesda, MD.
Note: Position is currently remote due to COVID.
- Drupal Website
- Perform all expected and standard operations and maintenance required for a public website, which includes but is not limited to patching, account provisioning, response to OIT security audits, security documentation and 508 compliance
- As requested, performs content updates
- Build out 5-10 additional pages to incorporate additional content. Work may involve special wireframes and Drupal permissions.
- Support user acceptance testing and training, as requested
- Completing expected documentation following PMBOK standards.
- Editing and design of the newsletter
- Making the newsletter 508 compliant
- Providing the newsletter in email format
- Intranet and SharePoint
- Providing expected operations and maintenance, including bug fixes, access management, and other post-production support
- Building out the awards section of the Intranet
- Creating additional pages for the SRC
- Designing a fresh look/feel for Data Call SharePoint Site
- Orientation/onboarding SharePoint Site
- Dashboard enhancements that arise from requirements gathering, which may include future integration and module development
- Supporting all areas of user acceptance testing
- Maintaining all expected documentation consistent with the PMBOK
- Training, as requested
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Visual Studio
- SharePoint Designer
- SQL Server
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job