The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Network Administrator, Remote
Our client, based out of Woodlawn, MD, is seeking a Network Administrator for a REMOTE contract to hire opportunity.
Must be able to work from 8 AM to 5 PM EST.
- All candidates must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
The successful candidate will serve as a Network Technical Team Member responsible for providing network support for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Candidate must be highly motivated, able to work in a collaborative team environment, and independently.
- Experience configuring/administrating various network technologies including: Cisco ACI, Cisco Prime, Cisco OTV, VMware NSX, and Route 53
- Strong troubleshooting skills specific to network security and ability to effectively work in cross functional teams as needed to resolve issues
- Experience analyzing network traffic, using a variety of network tools to assess security-related events to assist in rapid identification and isolation of issues during incidents and outages.
- Experience developing and maintaining configuration plans for Cisco ACI design, planning, implementation, and testing, based on a multi datacenter configurations.
- Experience managing and maintaining WAN connections between multiple remote offices, Cloud presence (AWS, Azure), and several primary datacenters managed by several different contractors.
- Experience with Cisco OTV for cross datacenter connectivity.
- The ability to assist with design, implementation and testing of Cisco Prime platforms
- Experience with planning how applications can utilize software defined networks, including ACI contracts to eliminate the need for physical firewalls.
- Experience with the migration of 3 zone architecture into a more robust application centric model based on Cisco ACI and VMware NSX.
- The Ability to utilize network overlay technology for integration with AWS and Route 53.
- Experience deploying, and maintaining boundary security solutions and exposure to enterprise network architecture.
- Integration concepts of InfoBlox into a multi grid enterprise solution across multiple datacenters.
- The ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- The ability to prepare or ensure that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions and diagrams using Visio.
- BS degree with 5-10 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Influences development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results.
- Recommends and develops new technical solutions, products, and/or standards in support of functions strategy and operations.
- Industry Security Certifications (Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA, AWS, CISSP, GIAC, or other security certifications)
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job