Channel Manager/Accounts Executive, Richmond, VA or Remote
Our client, based out of Richmond, VA, is seeking a Channel Manager/Accounts Executive for a Direct Hire opportunity.
Can work out of the Richmond office or remote. If remote, would be required to travel to area monthly/quarterly.
Our client is seeking an outgoing, dynamic, and highly motivated individual who can become a key member of their technology reseller practice. You must be self-motivated and have a passion for professional relationship management and maximizing their public sector opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in a consultative Account Management role supporting various sales and marketing activities. They must be enthusiastic about engaging and connecting vendors to customer prospects and moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
The Channel Manager maintains and expands relationships with assigned channel partners while assisting with new business opportunities. Assigned to strategic accounts, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving consistent lead generation activities, in order to meet partner objectives. Market responsibilities are Federal, Defense and State/Local/Education end-users; Current technologies include cyber, data analytics, machine learning and SaaS.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manages potential channel conflicts by fostering excellent communication and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts to help address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures compliance with partner agreements. Drives adoption of company programs and marketing goals among assigned partners.
- Identify and work with our partners to respond to Sources Sought, Request for Quotes/Proposals (RFQ / RFP).
- Maintain SLED, Federal and Defense sales pipeline. Ability to prioritize multiple bid requirements to ensure time sensitive responses are met (RFQ’s).
- Develop quotes and process orders to government customers while working with accounting team.
- Update and maintain information into our CRM (QuickBase).
- 2 years or more of channel sales experience and account management in a B2B or B2G environment.
- Bachelors Degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Demonstrated successful customer service experience in a high paced environment.
- Dynamic personality with a high energy level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent research skills.
- Experience working in a results-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of government sales and procurement cycles.
- Demonstrated experience with Government Contracting Vehicles (GSA Schedules, GWACs, IDIQ’s, and/or State Term Contracts).
- Working knowledge of how technology helps to solve business and organizational needs.
- Demonstrate experience in FAR and/or DFARS procurements.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job