The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Technical Writer (Secret Cleared or Clearable), Arlington, VA
Our client is seeking a Secret Cleared or Clearable Technical Writer for a Direct Hire opportunity in Arlington, VA.
US Citizens Only due to client requirements.
- Research highly technical subject matter, organize information from multiple sources and express technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers
- Create various weekly, biweekly, and monthly reports
- Draft, expand, refine and edit architecture documents, technical concepts or solutions into easy to read, comprehensive, compliant and compelling documents
- Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by technical specialists and management ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements and government regulations
- Create compelling White Papers and other documents.
- Interact with the customer and technical team members for content development
- Become familiar and comply with government style guides
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, as an expert spokesman for the customer in all areas of the employee's expertise
- Expert in use of MS Office Suite to include Visio and Project
- Bachelors degree in a technical field or English/Journalism
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus Offered - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job