The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Sr. Procurement Analyst, Washington, DC
Our client is seeking a Sr. Procurement Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity in Washington, DC.
This position is on-site within the business office wing of a hospital. COVID vaccine will be available to anyone selected for this role.
- Will be responsible to support core processes and strategic initiatives across Procurement by analyzing data preparing reports, performing research, and building tools, all with the goal of driving better decision making and more effective operations.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of functional systems, policies and procedures based on expertise to achieve best practice.
- The person in this role will be managing existing vendor relationships, as well as identifying and implementing new vendors, driving vendor engagement and performance to optimize value. Cross-functional work is essential to this role and requires a strong combination of procurement background, project management skills and strategic sourcing to save total cost of products and services
- Create processes and tools to help identify waste and enable innovation across teams.
- Conduct spend analysis and opportunity assessments reports
- Implement and achieve KPI/SLA targets & metrics to formalize assessment and reporting of Contractor, Consultant , Supplier performance as well as establish goals and metrics to track the success of implemented process solutions and continually evaluate and adjust as necessary
- Subject matter expert for Procurement tools and systems
- Manage invoice reconciliation process, work closely with Accounts Payable to resolve any outstanding invoice reconciliation or mismatch
- Manage the requirements for RFP packages, draft solicitations, evaluate proposals, coordinate acquisitions and ensure regulatory and compliance
- Interface with various internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure a smooth process from the initiation of requisition to the execution of service/good to invoicing.
- Implement and manage monthly Product Review and Standardization Committee for new product development and cost/price analysis
- Conduct supplier relationship management (SRM) stakeholder meetings to assist in the performance management of contract, budget and purchase order management with COTR
- Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to consult, advise and convey information to both internal and external parties.
- Reviews and identifies opportunities in the vendor marketplace. Working with new or existing vendors to identify innovative opportunities for delivering products and services that meet current and future requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in a procurement role. Prior hospital procurement experience a plus.
- Have demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects and driving them to completion to meet business objectives
- Experience analyzing spend data and developing a long term sourcing strategy
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job