Web Developer, Remote/Towson, MD
Our client, located in Towson, MD, is seeking a Web Developer for a full-time opportunity.
NOTE: Company is still working remote.
The Web Developer is a remote, work from home position and is responsible for the client’s website and web portal, as well as other online products. Current related vendors and products include Okta single sign-on, DOMO, WordPress and HubSpot. This position works with various individuals within the organization including the executive team, marketing team, analytics team, project management team, and others.
- Maintain client’s website; potentially plan and execute website redesign in the upcoming year
- Quarterly enhancements to client’s web portal(s)
- Provide design guidance and execute on future web products
- Contribute to planning and strategy around UX, UI and perform technical implementation
- Assist in brainstorming and managing continued innovation and enhancements of client’s web presence and portals
- Adhering to client’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies
- 5+ years’ experience in web development
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred focus in computer science or related field
- Technical expertise in various areas of software engineering and track record of successful project delivery
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with cross-team problem solving ability
- Experience building accessible web applications and interfaces using a componentized design language
- Experience with web fundamentals, application performance analysis and improvement
- Ability to define estimates, roadmaps and contribute to site strategy - from ideation to articulation to delivery
- Ability to work across the whole team to drive improvements in site quality, reliability, and the customer experience
- Experience working with distributed source code systems such as Git
- Experience with code coverage and driving to increase that coverage with application tests
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices
- Experience coding with C# or Java
- Experience working with a cloud system such as Azure or AWS
- Solid UX design skills, including responsive and accessible design needs, strongly preferred
- Experience with client or server-side experimentation
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job