User Interface Developer (Remote)
Our client, based out of Ann Arbor, MI, has multiple contract openings, and a permanent opening for a User Interface Developer. This position is 100% Remote and candidates need to be able to work on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
As a UI Developer, you will have the opportunity to make important software and web development contributions to multiple healthcare projects such as java-based web applications for public health, clinical decision support tools, EHR integration, and mobile applications. You’ll work in an Agile environment alongside a team of Software Developers and Business Analysts.
- Lead UX/UI architecture, design and development including responsive design.
- Use visual layout tools to create prototypes, mockups, wireframes, and user interface roadmap.
- Optimize the web front end for maximum speed and scalability.
- Be innovative and share ideas as we evaluate new or alternative front-end techniques to determine their usefulness in meeting project needs and deadlines.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, OR 3+ years of experience working on front end design and development projects.
- Ability to lead a technical team and comfortable mentoring peers on front end application design, patterns, and practices.
- Experience working with Java, Responsive design, Cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device functionality other web technologies like REST, SOAP, JSP, etc. is highly desired.
- Experience with design and implementation of sites, workflows and dashboards.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and a quick learner. You should have a broad base of software development experience, and be interested in continuing to grow technically via hands on experience and learning.
- At this time we will only accept candidates who are presently eligible to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship
- 1-3 years’ experience with accessibility and ADA compliance in a production environment is a plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job