The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Sr. User Interface Developer (Remote)
Our client, based out of Ann Arbor, MI, has an opening for a Sr. User Interface Developer on a contract basis. This position is 100% Remote and candidates need to be able to work on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
As a UI Developer, you will have the opportunity to make important software and web development contributions to multiple healthcare projects such as java-based web applications for public health, clinical decision support tools, EHR integration, and mobile applications. You’ll work in an Agile environment alongside a team of Software Developers and Business Analysts.
- Lead UX/UI architecture, design and development including responsive design.
- Use visual layout tools to create prototypes, mockups, wireframes, and user interface roadmap.
- Optimize the web front end for maximum speed and scalability.
- Be innovative and share ideas as we evaluate new or alternative front-end techniques to determine their usefulness in meeting project needs and deadlines.
- BS or MS degree in computer science; 6+ years of experience working on front end design and development projects.
- Ability to lead a technical team and comfortable mentoring peers on front end application design, patterns, and practices.
- Experience working with Java, Responsive design, Cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device functionality other web technologies like REST, SOAP, JSP, etc. is highly desired.
- Experience with design and implementation of sites, workflows and dashboards.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and a quick learner. You should have a broad base of software development experience, and be interested in continuing to grow technically via hands on experience and learning.
- At this time we will only accept candidates who are presently eligible to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship
- 1-3 years’ experience with accessibility and ADA compliance in a production environment is a plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job