The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Corporate Recruiter (Jr-Mid Level), North Bethesda, MD
Our client is seeking a Corporate Recruiter (Jr -Mid Level) for a contract to hire opportunity in North Bethesda, MD. Potential to work 1-2 days' remote.
The Corporate Recruiter will work closely with senior HR management in building the client's HR capabilities and capacity. The successful candidate must have proven experience in full life cycle recruiting and will also have experience with onboarding/offboarding, benefits administration, compliance, and employee engagement activities. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter who has strong communication, high attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various roles. Recruiter networks online and offline with potential candidates to promote our client's employer brand, reduce their time-to-hire and ensure they attract the best professionals
- Together with hiring managers and senior HR management, create job descriptions that are accurate and engaging
- Edit and post job descriptions and postings to careers page on company website and other job boards
- Primarily responsible for using and maintaining the client's corporate LinkedIn account to include, posting job descriptions, reaching out to qualified candidates, developing a talent pipeline and maintaining the Careers page with content to attract future candidates
- Identify new sources of qualified candidates
- Screen candidate resumes and applications to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
- Evaluate candidate qualifications and strengths using phone and in person interviews
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Support onboarding new employees
- Build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees; develop and maintain network of candidate prospects
- Manage all employee and candidate records, including creating and maintaining new hire and personnel files in the HRIS (ADP) and updating the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) as jobs open and close
- Assist in managing staff professional development and employee engagement to plan employee training programs to further develop staff
- Participate in designing and implementing the overall recruitment strategy.
- Coordinate with hiring managers, VPs and senior HR Management to forecast department/project goals and hiring needs
- Perform regular (bi-weekly or monthly) check-ins with department heads regarding staffing, professional development & trainings, recruitment & new hires, employee relations issues, etc.
- Assist with managing the internship program by recruiting in accordance with company goals
- Supports workforce diversity
- Update, manage, and ensure data integrity of HRIS system
- Develop and deliver status and performance reports to the client's HR leadership and management
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current federal and state employment laws, and advises the client's supervisors and management
- Back fill for the Senior Human Resource Generalist
- Promote the company's reputation as a great place to work
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products related to HR
- Facilitate timely and seamless new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional candidate and employee experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications; Internet research.
- Effective communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work with a team.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job