The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Budget/Pricing Analyst, North Bethesda, MD
Our client is seeking a Budget/Pricing Analyst for a direct hire opportunity in North Bethesda, MD. Potential for 1-2 days/wk remote.
The Budget/Pricing Analyst will play an integral role in producing high quality, cost competitive proposals that contribute to corporate success in winning meaningful work. Individual will work closely with Accounting and PMO functions for existing contracts to inform management on project performance and budget management.
- Collaborate with technical proposal managers and subject matter experts to obtain information necessary for the development of the cost proposals involving the use of Excel formulas and functions for multiple spreadsheet models
- Participate in pricing strategy sessions with company leadership and subject matter experts
- Manage all cost volume preparation activities to include compiling cost, schedule, and other required elements of the cost proposal in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications, acquisition regulations, and corporate policies and procedures
- Analyze requests from federal, state, and commercial clients for new procurements and current projects to identify contractual and pricing requirements
- Assess risk and develop risk mitigation strategies to assist senior management in making informed business decisions
- Provide proposal/project teams with proper guidance in determining the best course of action to respond to client requests ensuring compliance with acquisition regulations and corporate policies and procedures
- Assist in the development/enhancement of procedures and automated tools to support continuous improvement of budgeting and cost proposals
- Develop Work Breakdown Structure with program management and contracts for new awards and provide data to Accounting
- Enter and maintain project budgets in Costpoint
- Maintain contract data in contracts database
- Assist in conducting routine (monthly, quarterly, annual) financial analysis and reporting
- Work with operations team to develop forecasts, budgets and EACs
- Assist in contract termination and contract closeout
- Support the annual corporate budget process
- Responsible for all required Federal reporting under contracts to include quarterly sales reporting to GSA, processing IFF payments, and annual service contract reporting
- May train and/or mentor staff on budgeting tools, policies, and procedures
- English fluency, both written and verbal
- BA degree required.
- 5 years of experience in pricing, business proposal development, and/or project management. Experience working in a budget or C&G capacity on FFP, CPFF, T&M, and IDIQ contracts.
- Familiar with GSA schedule contract requirements, knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). Knowledge and experience in the development of cost modeling. Solid understanding of cost proposal formulation and preparation, including writing the cost narrative.
- Ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with others, flexible when needed, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to handle multiple priorities and under deadline pressures. Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills. Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; familiar with Deltek Costpoint.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job