Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Remote
Our client, based out of Ann Arbor, MI, is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a remote contract opportunity.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will have the opportunity to make software and web development contributions to important healthcare projects such as java-based web applications for public health, clinical decision support tools, EHR integration, and mobile applications. You’ll work in an Agile environment alongside a team of Software Developers, Business Analysts, and Public Health Analysts.
- Familiar with QA testing methodologies in software development environment.
- Identify test requirements from functional requirement specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Responsible for creating and executing functional, automatic, regression and acceptance tests to ensure new enhancements meet user requirements.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Create and maintain efficient automated scripts that utilize clean code and best practice coding standards.
- The person should have BS in CS/CA or IS degree.
- 2+ years’ of experience in performing QA for software development.
- Requires Postman experience.
- Experience with testing tools such as protractor, selenium, cucumber, testing
- Strong organization, analytic and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Able to communicate with the developers and analysts effectively.
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodology is recommended.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and a quick learner. You should have a broad base of software development experience, and be interested in continuing to grow technically via hands on experience and learning
- At this time we will only accept candidates who are presently eligible to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship
- Experience with SQL is preferred.
- Familiarity with Bug tracking and version control system is preferred.
- Familiar in writing automation test scripts using Selenium or any other open source tools is preferred.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job