The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Technical Product Owner, Washington, DC/Remote
Our client, located in Washington, DC, is seeking a Technical Product Owner for a direct hire, or contract to hire opportunity.
Our client is seeking a Technical Product Owner to help drive the tactical execution of a Natural Language Processing (NLP) Data Infrastructure for the Department of Veteran's Affairs. A successful Technical Product Manager/Product Owner will focus on translating the business value of product initiatives into functional features and user stories, will work day-to-day with the Data Science/Engineering teams and key stakeholders to define the requirements for moving features from ideation through successful delivery.
- Work with one or more development teams on large scope projects across the entire product lifecycle (concept through end-of-life) participate in team ceremonies including scrum of scrums, stand-ups, story refinements and team retrospectives, to align the team towards a clear vision of next steps and priorities.
- Work with Product Management and Data Science/Engineering teams to maintain a prioritized backlog.
- Work with Data Science/Engineering to create high fidelity user stories, research spikes, and tasks.
- Collaborate with Data Science/Engineering leaders to prepare and execute Agile ceremonies.
- Contribute to and maintain the program NLP roadmap.
- Strategic perspective and contribution in architecting an infrastructure tailed for hosting and registering customer NLP models.
- 3+ years of Technical Product Management/Product Owner or equivalent experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Experience or education in Healthcare, Healthcare Management, Healthcare Administration a plus.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching software products in an Agile environment.
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to assess priorities and influence roadmaps.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Detail oriented with critical thinking skills - ability to break down initiative-level requirements into feature and story attribute level details.
- Project management skills; ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously; strategic thinking with ability to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Domain knowledge and experience with natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning and/or advanced analytics processing preferred.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job