Salesforce Developer, Baltimore, MD/Remote
Our client, located in the Baltimore, Maryland area, has a need for a Salesforce Developer for a long-term (1-2 year) contract opportunity.
They are open to remote or on-premise, but some initial onsite would be preferred for orientation.
The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with functional leaders, organizational business units, and subject matter experts in developing solutions based on the Salesforce platform. This position will be responsible for all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, DevOps processes, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Develop new solutions for the university using the Salesforce platform and help build competency in this environment among other members of the technical staff. Solutions include, but are not limited to Digital Experience Platform (DXP) for students. Scale of solutions will range from function or division specific to university-wide, with an emphasis on the latter, impacting students, faculty, and staff across the university.
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (DevOps) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs.
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce, Lightning and Apex classes and triggers.
- Experience using Salesforce tooling including SDFX.
- Experience using SFDC in a version-controlled environment and CI/CD practices.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in complex and large-scale implementation and troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer or Advanced Developer certification.
- Development experience with Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job