We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to become part of our team at our Baltimore, Maryland location, in historic Fells Point, just a block away from the waterfront. As a Technical Recruiter, the qualified candidate must possess the following background.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of recruiting experience (technical recruiting preferred, however, we will offer training as well.) Established successful recruiting efforts, interviewing and sourcing capabilities a plus.
- Must be a motivated professional.
- Must be a self-starter, able to function with a minimum of direction given.
- Must be highly collaborative and function well within a team.
- Must have exceptional people skills, strong communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, and excellent multi-taking skills.
- Determines client requirements by fully understanding job description and job qualifications.
- Evaluates candidates by discussing client requirements and applicant qualifications, collaborating with Account Executives; interviewing candidates on a consistent set of qualifications and meeting compliance expectations.
- Develops a growing pool of strong candidates by placing job advertisements, contacting external recruiters, leveraging networking contacts, using newsgroups and usergroups.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by understanding organization plans and objectives.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, external recruiters, and internet sites.
- Determines candidate qualifications by thoroughly interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; conducting technical evaluations, and closely comparing qualifications to client requirements.
- Assists in arranging client interviews by coordinating schedules; preparing applicants for interviews; and thoroughly debriefing candidates after their interview with clients.
- Consistently evolves industry knowledge by actively participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining and growing personal networks; participating in professional organizations, and being a community leader within the industry.
ACI presents challenging career opportunities within a dynamic environment. We offer a competitive compensation package combining salary and a generous commission plan, along with a complete benefits package consisting of medical coverage through CareFirst, dental and vision coverage, long term and short term disability, and a contributive 401(k) plan. Additionally, employees receive two weeks of paid vacation and paid holidays to spend with their families.
Contact The ACI Group
and take your first
steps toward becoming a part of a great team.